Zach's WoW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew's GM Application (Gloin)

Go down

Matthew's GM Application (Gloin) Empty Matthew's GM Application (Gloin)

Post  Matthew Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 pm

1. Matthew
2. Why do you want to be a GM? I would like to become a GM so that I may further help the community, for example; I would increasingly find new ways to attract new players to the server since the current state of the population is quite poor, but understandable nonetheless. I would also like to be a GM so that I could begin to plan/create certain projects such as event locations or even developing the current malls to a much higher level of standard. And last but not least, I want to assist people with their problems in the form of tickets and/or in game issues.
3. Do you have experience with other private servers? Yes, I have had experience on the server known as ''WoW-Pwnage'' and also the server ''Virgin-WoW''.
4. Can you advertise for our private server? Yes I can, advertisement would be one of my main focuses.
5. Do you speak English well? Yes, I am exceptionally fluent with the English language.
6. What makes you better than the average player? The fact that I have brain power (which the majority of the WoW community lacks) already puts me above the average player, I also posses many natural qualities which would suit this job greatly such as my dedication and great teamwork. In my opinion, most people that apply for the GM position are only doing it for the ''power'' over normal players... I would treat this position as any other job, so in theory I should in fact perform much more professionally than the average player.

What is expected of you as a GM:
1. We expect you to be able to get information off the internet (Research GM commands!): I would consider myself to be very familiar with GM commands, but of course if I did not know a certain command then I would just ''Google'' it.
2. You need to be able to stay focused. So, if you have the attention span of a squirrel, it's probably not a good idea to apply.
3. You need to be able to be responsible with the power we bestow upon you.
4. You need to communicate with us! Don't be afraid to talk to us!
5. Know that we respect your ideas and value your opinions, so if you have an idea post it in our "Ideas" forum.
6. If we aren't working on a project, please please please don't start your own! (Unless you have permission)

Note: I understand that the GM applications are closed until further notice, however I am doing mine now for when that time comes.

Regards,
Matthew
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down