Zach's WoW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

2 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  Infected Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 am

We need you to tell us:
1. Your name: Saeed
2. Why you want to be a GM: Because I Really like to help people while they are confused also if they are new to the server i would really like to help them and guide them and answer their questions and also not only in WoW i've applied for Gm In another game called gta Sa with the mod SAMP i was an admin for more than 3 months or more and i play wow for more than 1 year now.
3. Do you have experience with other private servers? Yes In many other Servers.
4. Can you advertise for our private server? (Not necessary but useful) Of course and also ill be glad to Advertise it Smile.
5. Do you speak English well? Yes.
6. What makes you better than the average player?Because im Helpful ,friendly , and Mature .

What is expected of you as a GM:
1. We expect you to be able to get information off the internet (Research GM commands!) I will Search the GM commands And I've Been in a All Gm Server But it wont be the same as a gm On Duty than a player with gm commands with everyone else A gm from that was i cant learn but if i get accepted ill learn more than what I've learn about being a Gm till now.
2. You need to be able to stay focused. So, if you have the attention span of a squirrel, it's probably not a good idea to apply : I'm focused when it gets to work .
3. You need to be able to be responsible with the power we bestow upon you : When It reaches To Gm Commands I choose the proper time To use It and for a Good reason i wont be using Gm commands for no reason Example: I wont use Gm power to teleport to someone and kill him it would be like Gm Abuse.
4. You need to communicate with us! Don't be afraid to talk to us!: I Not that kind of A boy thats shy and stuff some people are shy but when i be a GM i take it seriously although i'm still young i don't mind having you to hear my young voice Wink
5. Know that we respect your ideas and value your opinions, so if you have an idea post it in our "Ideas" forum: Thats Great When people also respect my ideas and my opinions about certain Stuff.
6. If we aren't working on a project, please please please don't start your own! (Unless you have permission): I wont start A Own Project Even If i could i would never do that but if i had permission i will do that And also i wont start a event if i didn't have permission.

somemore information:This is also what i expect of my self i wont break the rules and im still new to Gm commadns but i know Some And as number one said I will search for gm commands no matter what and im highly active but if im going somewhere i will be posting it in the forums And though im not that my im not shy to talk to you in skype or messenger or anywhere else.

I hope i get this job because i really want to help people Smile and also I can be a Beta Tester .

Last edited by saeed119 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Infected
Infected
Veteran

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Under discussion GM application

Post  James Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Marked As Under Discussion
James
James
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  Infected Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 pm

James wrote:Marked As Under Discussion

Ok cool Also If i didnt get accepted I will still help people and be friendly not if i didnt get accept ill get mad and stuff im not that kind of a guy Smile
Infected
Infected
Veteran

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Great I love your enthusiasm

Post  James Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 pm

I love your personality. All GM apps are under discussion until Zach gets online. Also, do you have a character on the server? If not you need to make one lol.
James
James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Infected Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm

James wrote:I love your personality. All GM apps are under discussion until Zach gets online. Also, do you have a character on the server? If not you need to make one lol.

I will But there is a problem with my WoW i can tell you that ( ill send a Private message)

And Thank you <3 ^^
Infected
Infected
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down