Zach's WoW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dino's GM application.

4 posters

Go down

Dino's GM application. Empty Dino's GM application.

Post  Dino Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 am

1. Your name: Dino Kulic.
2. Why you want to be a GM? I'm experienced. I'm mature, and I like helping others.
3. Do you have experience with other private servers? Rebel Wow, and Crusade Gaming.
4. Can you advertise for our private server? Sure, if you find me a program to record.
5. Do you speak English well? Yes. Very Happy
6. What makes you better than the average player? I'm much more mature then some other GM's I've seen, along with average players. I'm intelligent, understanding, and cool. I can be weird though. (We all have our moments!) I also play WoW 8-14 hours a day now that summer's here. Smile

_

1. We expect you to be able to get information off the internet (Research GM commands!) I've played Echeloned Wow. I didn't put it as experience because everyone got GM there.
2. You need to be able to stay focused. So, if you have the attention span of a squirrel, it's probably not a good idea to apply. Trust me, I can focus. Very Happy
3. You need to be able to be responsible with the power we bestow upon you. I've never abused my powers in my GM position on other private servers.
4. You need to communicate with us! Don't be afraid to talk to us! I've already met James, and the head GM.
5. Know that we respect your ideas and value your opinions, so if you have an idea post it in our "Ideas" forum. I have a good imagination, don't worry. Very Happy
6. If we aren't working on a project, please please please don't start your own! Gotcha. ;D

-

Check out my video for this server : >>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_X8PYB-ZEQ <<<< Very Happy

Last edited by Dino on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dino
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Dino's GM application. Empty reply to your GM application

Post  James Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 am

I like this Gm application you seem very mature and serious about being a professional Game Master I will await response from Zach.
Opinion:
Yes/No: Yes
James
James
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dino's GM application. Empty Re: Dino's GM application.

Post  Tyler Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am

I like this application very much, and you would be a great addition to our GM team. Thank you for applying.

yes/no: Yes

Dino's GM application. K52agg

Last edited by Tyler on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : signature)

Tyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:37 pm

3 for 3 you're in Very Happy
Zach
Zach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down