Zach's WoW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server

2 posters

Go down

hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server Empty hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server

Post  Infected Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:11 pm

hey guys when i join teh server they tell me logging in to game server after 1 min they show me they show me the realmlist again what should i do Question
Infected
Infected
Veteran

Back to top Go down

hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server Empty response

Post  James Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 pm

you have downloaded skyfire AND downloaded launcher and made sure realmlist was right cause server is up. if you cant find a solution download teamviewer and ill do it for you
and try double clicking on realmlist
James
James
Admin

Back to top Go down

hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server Empty Re: hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server

Post  Infected Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 am

James wrote:you have downloaded skyfire AND downloaded launcher and made sure realmlist was right cause server is up. if you cant find a solution download teamviewer and ill do it for you
and try double clicking on realmlist

i have AD isnt that skyfire and i have teamviewer add me on messenger so i can tell you the id and password

messenger: saeed119@live.com
Infected
Infected
Veteran

Back to top Go down

hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server Empty response

Post  James Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:04 am

the server isnt online right now but you have to double click on the ad.exe file for it to work
James
James
Admin

Back to top Go down

hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server Empty Re: hey please help me (zach or james) i cant join teh server

Post  Infected Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 am

James wrote:the server isnt online right now but you have to double click on the ad.exe file for it to work
i know but please read my other topic.
Infected
Infected
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down