Zach's WoW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestion

3 posters

Go down

suggestion Empty suggestion

Post  ranger001 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 pm

even tho this is a pvp server it is also a good idea to hav pve elements such as a giant world boss in the center of hellfire to keep a pvp aspect to the server as well as pve. it would sorta be like the BH and VOA bosses droping both pvp and pbve gear he would drop heroic t11 and vis gear

ranger001

Back to top Go down

suggestion Empty Re: suggestion

Post  Dino Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:34 pm

ranger001 wrote:even tho this is a pvp server it is also a good idea to hav pve elements such as a giant world boss in the center of hellfire to keep a pvp aspect to the server as well as pve. it would sorta be like the BH and VOA bosses droping both pvp and pbve gear he would drop heroic t11 and vis gear
i like the idea, but I wouldn't put it in Hellfire, i'd make maybe a portal that teleports you to the boss, but maybe have a distance so he doesn't automatically attack you, -.- also put some like trash mobs, kinda like a raid i guess

Dino
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Or, like it usually is, clear out VoA or some useless instance, make a few bosses/trash mobs, fill the instance in.
That how I've usually seen it done.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  ranger001 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm

well i was thinking of keeping the pvp asspect into it hence it being a world boss

ranger001

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 pm

ranger001 wrote:well i was thinking of keeping the pvp asspect into it hence it being a world boss
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've experienced servers like that. It's chaos. There's always fights over who gets the boss, etc. It usually ends up in a mass pvp fest instead of a world boss. So it completely takes the point away from the world pve content.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  ranger001 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Andrew wrote:
ranger001 wrote:well i was thinking of keeping the pvp asspect into it hence it being a world boss
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've experienced servers like that. It's chaos. There's always fights over who gets the boss, etc. It usually ends up in a mass pvp fest instead of a world boss. So it completely takes the point away from the world pve content.
well thats why you can have 6 or 7 all over outland

ranger001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down